"IT" (RELIGION)


"It" was a delusion as I perceived it
I couldn't agree with "it", lest it conforms with my dynasty
My dynasty to me is unabridged and always right, as long as it suits me
"It" was a light amongst shadows of darkness
But I just couldn't accept this stranger("it") because it trampled upon my dynasty and lay hay the thoughts of my ancestors
Though, I struggled against "it"
But "it" waves far beyond my imagining
I plotted and devised
"It" remained calm and watch me fool myself before "it" and then it clears all doubt beyond reasoning
I Winkled
I became perplexed
But like the fool I'm, I just canst stoop low for "it"
So, in the face of defeat, I became even arrogant, I twisted (interpolate), just to be the victor
But, victory is divine
And I found myself far apart from it (victory)
Then I decided to have a dialogue with "it"
"Its" friendly nature and coziness, I've never experienced before
So, it leaves me desiring for more
So, I kept on with the dialogue
For each and every dialogue, there was something unique and self assuring
So, I decided to take a step even further
And "it" opened its vast and generous arms and took me in
I became wise under "its" tutelage
And since then our relationship has never gone sour.

Courtesy: Mya & Myself

Comments

Popular Posts