POEM

Listen to the silent footstep of time as it makes sway to the unknown

Bringing upon man some cause to worry

Lying laden is the destroyer of all pleasure

Scouting its next prey

Approaching me like a thief in the night

Only at face value I become aware of my fate

I struggle for breath

I wish i'd been given more time to say goodbye to my loved ones

I squeeze my last breath and onto eternity my soul floats

My soul now in transcendency

Like a traveler in a new town confused and in fear

My diseased body lying in state

My loved ones wishing they'd had the opportunity to say goodbye with one last kiss

Wishes of regrets ensues

The hall way dampened by the mood

Moaning paying its last respect to the lost soul

Tragedy they call it

But a necessity it is

It and time alone walks down the isle

And along that path brings grief and relieve to the soul that deserves it

Paying credence to the laws of nature

And reminding man about his essence

el'tahir...
                         Getty image...

Comments

Popular Posts